phpBB2 Demo Forum Index phpBB2 Demo
A _little_ text to describe your forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I format my CDR correctly?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stelladario

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:59 am    Post subject: How do I format my CDR correctly? Reply with quote

Formatting your Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) correctly is crucial for a successful assessment. Start by adhering to the Australian Engineering Accreditation Board (AEAB) guidelines, which specify a clear structure: a cover sheet, an introduction, and three career episodes. Each career episode should focus on specific engineering projects, highlighting your skills and experiences.

Use clear headings and subheadings to enhance readability. Make sure your font is consistent (typically Arial or Times New Roman, size 12) and maintain 1.5 or double spacing throughout the document. Including a summary statement at the end is essential to link your experiences to the required competencies.

Remember to proofread for grammar and spelling errors. If you're unsure about your formatting, seek CDR writing help, visit here from professionals who specialize in this area. They can provide valuable insights and ensure your report meets all requirements, increasing your chances of success.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    phpBB2 Demo Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: